Friday, December 23, 2016

Happy Christmas Everyone!

It's been a very strange year, and I hope that it will be a better year for all of us in 2017.  Someone has offered us a deal for the truck in enchange with a smaller amount of money for a Dodge 1991  Safari Van already set up with electricity, etc.  Instead of over a year that puts us at a year or less to get something more roomy and workable.  I am loath to give up the truck, but the Safari is 1.5 times bigger, and with the recent rains again, I would rather walk from the front to the back, than get out and go around and get in a slide in camper.  We will see what the coming year brings! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that could be good--warmer and dryer too. Check under the hood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we intend to! My main concern is the electrical system and what this guy has been doing to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! ^_^
Sometimes Blogger doesn't let me reply to comments on my own blog, but I will try to get back to you!