Saturday, May 7, 2016

Boxes. Lots of Boxes.

I confess, I hoard boxes.  I have boxes from decades ago.  Flatten them, bag them up in heavy duty lawn bags, garage them.  This is the first time I have had to buy boxes.  O_o  We have boxes from Pizza Hutt and Licorice Pizza (the tastiest Music in town) and a neighbor who would get his diabetes stuff in boxes.  I like to keep the boxes a certain size so we don't overload them with heavy stuff, so they would fit 3 on a dolly.  We never had to buy boxes before.  Home Depot has the best and lowest price boxes, just do not order them delivered.  Our neighbor was kind enough to give me a ride down today to buy some.  Explain to me how 20$ worth of boxes would have cost another $20 to ship?  Anyway, boxes.  The cat is having a great time running around on all the new surfaces.  But how to jam it all into a 10 by 10 foot area?

We got to Home Depot about 11 am, and the parkinglot was insane!  I have never seen it looking like the freeway at Rush Hour, or the college on the first day of Fall Sem.   A total parking lot.   We were like O_O.  Then it hit all three of us (the neighbors and myself) at the same time and we said it aloud, LOL!.  Tomorrow is Mother's Day.  The Honey Do list was in action.

Hubby pointed out today that half the packed up boxes are marked 'Sewing'.  Gee, I wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! ^_^
Sometimes Blogger doesn't let me reply to comments on my own blog, but I will try to get back to you!