Sunday, October 18, 2015

The "I'm Too Busy Sewing To Update" Update


The things you find on the internet by accident!  This is an industrial quilting machine from the looks of it.

I'm just about ready to wrap up a pile of sewing and update posts on orders.  Cooler weather, lots less thyroid problems, more sewing.  And at some point this month, we have to get the hubby up to the "vampire shop" for another tap of his veins.  I hate the days they do his cholesterol draw. NO breakfast, no coffee, it's like dealing with a lion with a splinter in his--ahem, well, anyway.  I'm taking a thermos this time.  Yes, the hubby is a Leo. Crazy cat lady much?

Edit: Nearly forgot!  BJDCollectasy has posted the first of my two tutorials on Greco/Roman costumes.  The owner is doing her dolls up as Demeter, Persephone and Hades.  It's the time of year that exemplifies the story behind the myth, as we're at the end of the agricultural cycle.  Everything you think you know about Bridal Traditions comes from Demeter and Persephone.  Also if you want to just toga up for Halloween, here's how to do it right! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! ^_^
Sometimes Blogger doesn't let me reply to comments on my own blog, but I will try to get back to you!