Saturday, September 19, 2015

Is Ohio the New Bermuda Triangle?

September 9th, I ordered .000 knitting needles.  They were shipped the next day.  Whoo-hoo! right?

Apparently NOT.  I contacted the sender to let them know that poo was happening and was told wait one more day and they would make a call.  Two days later, the package moved again.  To another place in Ohio.   We shall see! (ominous music).
I had to make this smaller and take off HTML to make it fit the screen.  Starts at the bottom.

Service Type: USPS Tracking™


Departed USPS Facility

AKRON, OH 44309

September 18, 2015 10:05 am


Arrived at USPS Facility

AKRON, OH 44309

September 17, 2015 9:10 pm


Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

CINCINNATI, OH 45234

September 14, 2015 7:14 pm


Departed Post Office

WILMINGTON, OH 45177

September 10, 2015 3:10 pm


Picked Up

WILMINGTON, OH 45177

September 10, 2015 3:01 pm


Shipping Label Created

XENIA, OH 45385

September 9, 2015 5:57 pm


In the mean time, I was trying to close the new garage door, one of those roll top desk types with panels, and having pulled on the rope a few times, decided to say screw it and reach up to grab the top of a panel and give it a good pull, which usually works because I yank and pull the cord at the same time.  This total CREEP, looked like homeless, drugged, or drunk (at 9 am mind you) comes around the corner just in time to nearly smack into me, startles the hell out of me and I smash my fingertips.  Creep looks at me like I'M the crazy one for swearing, and staggers off.  Four hours later, my fingers are fine on top, but then I turn my hand over and my ring finger looks like a black grape and it's all numb and I didn't even notice because I was busy. Lost four hours in the ER, it's not broken or crushed, just soft tissue damage and I'm supposed to watch it for tissue death.  Two days later, it's still swollen and purple, but I'm pretty sure it's just bruised as I can still feel the tip of my finger and type. Not even going to lose my nails, from the looks of it, but it did put a dent in my dignity and in my plans to do a lot of the sewing I had cut out while my hand was in Ice water.  Much better today, back to work!

However the garage door is now a suspicious object.  Inanimate objects are out to get me, this I've always known.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! ^_^
Sometimes Blogger doesn't let me reply to comments on my own blog, but I will try to get back to you!