Wednesday, August 12, 2015

What the heck! And OMG Perfect CAT Face for a Doll!

I had a custom order to list for Cadmuss22, and found out that almost all my Etsy shop listings had gone dead.  I don't get it, I always get a notice when things are a few days from going down and I had clicked the automatic renewal button on the multiple items listings!  I nearly had heart failure!  I immediately  thought, what!   Someone's stripped my shop because I did something wrong! O_o Is this one of those weird Etsy glitches?  Have the listings really been up there that long?  Gods, time goes fast!

I'm getting very tired of having to keep up with all the 'improvements' to web sites always being made.  Renshuu.com improved and now I can't use it on my Nook, even though the Nook is Android based.  Southern California Edison's web site is constantly down for improvements, and now I can't use it on my Nook either.  It only goes so far and then never loads. 

Etsy is driving me mad, because every time I finally catch up with how to do things, they 'improve' and I'm getting rather lost, because frankly all I want to do is bang up a listing and get back to work.  I'm not the kind of loony who sits there all day, immersed in the culture of Etsy.  I tried the forums when I first joined and was like Oh give me a damned break!  If I wanted to spend all day fretting my brains out on the computer, I'd go back and finish up with the whole I.T. thing, which is pretty much all stress all the time because CSS will suck the life out of you more than anything else known on the planet.  You want to torture someone, force them to do CSS coding cross platform.  

We're heading for the 100s again this weekend.  If at 86, the interior temp of this apartment goes up to 100, I'm not even going to look at what 100 will make it in here.  I'm going to be awfully selfish and postpone my animal shelter volunteer work until I won't be passing out just walking up there.  They have AC but 7 blocks in 90 degrees uphill in the early morning, not a good idea with the thyroid.  

Tama has discovered that the best spot in the house is on the glass table top directly across from the AC.  I read an article recently that said cats can be comfortable in higher temperatures.  How the heck do they know the cat is comfortable?  I've always had at least one cat in the house that found out how to take advantage of or actually turn on the AC unit.  Even lions will all line up in a stringy bit of shade.  

I want this girl's face for my holy grail cat girl doll.  You must be assimilated into Tracy Butler's art work and Lackadaisy Cats.  Click on or Open the image in a new tab or window (depends on your browser) for the wonderful details of her work to show better!

Full page of comic Here

If you read the pages she's on, her dress is the most awesome Art Deco Egyptian influenced beaded flapper era thing. I don't know what I love more about Tracy's art, her clothing, her cars, her architecture, her story telling, or her cats.

The possum invasion seems to have moved on, thank goodness, there really is nothing here for them to eat, unless people are leaving trash on their back yards, and once all the lizards are eaten, that's about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! ^_^
Sometimes Blogger doesn't let me reply to comments on my own blog, but I will try to get back to you!