Sunday, July 19, 2015

Busy Week Coming Up

Just a quick notice, I'm sort of dropping off the planet this week, web wise.  My husband is having his surgery this week and I'm not sure what the complications will be.  I'm hoping that they don't do anything to make his condition worse, but frankly, I'm terrified.

I'm still working on orders, the Sukeban project is down to the line today, actually, and will be ready to ship tomorrow Monday, but when I can get to the post office this week if the customer is ready to have it sent is another matter.


2 comments:

  1. Wishing you both luck! Fingers crossed...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's one more step in a process, so we're hoping it helps.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! ^_^
Sometimes Blogger doesn't let me reply to comments on my own blog, but I will try to get back to you!