Friday, April 17, 2015

Piles of Updates Will Happen Later

It's been a perfect storm of things going wrong the past few weeks.  I can't believe how the doctor's offices don't get phone messages and everything gets screwed up.  How do they run a business that way?

So I fell off my bike grocery shopping and wrecked my knee and shoulder. I'm going to try and get my car's starter changed out this weekend and see if that will get it running again. But yeah, with out transport you can rely on, unless you want to throw away 110$ a month for bus passes (no gain in time) or pay hundreds more for Taxis (even Uber) it's a slow grinding down of missing time and exhaustion.

I'll update everything later.  I have three more little sleeveless summer dresses to go before I list them on Etsy, probably this weekend. And at the beginning of this week, I thought I had plenty of time to get the next tutorial ready for BJDCollectasy, but once again, it's going to be a last minute race thing.  

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! May it mend soon and not keep you up at night. :( I liked your project box full of cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't keep me up at night so much as the whole loss of time thing. However, I have the starter, I just need to get some rest to change it out. It's rather like changing a bobbin, unplug it, un bolt it, old one out, new one in. Just under the car and greasy. O_o
      The project of cute is sucking up snaps. I have to order more. >.<;;
      Raj

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! ^_^
Sometimes Blogger doesn't let me reply to comments on my own blog, but I will try to get back to you!