Tuesday, March 31, 2015

First of the Spring/Summer Etsy Dresses and Tops Up

I'll be loading these up on Etsy over the next few hours, but here's a preview.


This batch has a mandarin collar that can be worn up or folded down, and a rolled short sleeve. The dresses have a knee length skirt; or a version of the same pattern as a tunic/blouse that can be worn various ways. These are a 'real girl' type of clothing that fit most SD girls, large or small chest, and even Iplehouse EID range size.  They come with a matching little tie string belt.  

I'm seriously hoping to get another batch in a different style up next week and the week after will be more retro style dresses.  

(and yet my fabric stash is still staring back at me, like the fabled abyss. >.<;;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! ^_^
Sometimes Blogger doesn't let me reply to comments on my own blog, but I will try to get back to you!