Sunday, February 8, 2015

All Caught Up!

Outside of the Crown Royal project which is for this month, and the tutorial for Valentines I'm hoping will get there on time, I'm all caught up and trying to de-stress from all the tech breakdowns and running around to appointments.  I'm desperately seeking sewing work for the last week of this month and so on.

I was thinking of trying to get a part time job outside the home, now that we've supposedly 'recovered' from the economic slump in the U.S.A., but Hubby and I have assessed his level of dependence and after a few triall days of seeing what he could do on his own, nope.  Plus, I'm not sure what's going on with my thyroid and back, and just had another rather painful biopsy.  I need to see the doctor again.  Running my own doll clothing business would still be my first choice even if the Manthing hadn't had his stroke.

Seriously, I want to make my doll clothing business thrive.  This is my dream from childhood, except the 'people' I'm sewing for got smaller!  I have so many plans!  Stacks of ideas I want to see made real. However, 'plans' don't pay the car registration this July.

Tama helping out with a lighting check before doll photos. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! ^_^
Sometimes Blogger doesn't let me reply to comments on my own blog, but I will try to get back to you!