Saturday, October 11, 2014

Baroque Angel Would Love This Movie

A week ago we were discussing kitties and being a 'crazy cat lady'.  First of all, does having one crazy cat qualify you?  Because technically, Tama is 'mad' as a little hatter sometimes.  He acts a lot like the big cats in this clip sometimes.  Not out to really hurt, just hey, I'm a feline predator and this how I roll.

I found this clip today and thought, wow, I need to see this movie.  Talk about a crazy cat person. o_o


The last bit cracks me up because people are always OMG what happened to you! for little scratches.  

Isn't it ridiculous how you intend to do some research online and end up in a completely different place? O_o  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! ^_^
Sometimes Blogger doesn't let me reply to comments on my own blog, but I will try to get back to you!