Monday, January 20, 2014

Business and Pending Moving Apartments

IF all goes well, the business will shut down from Feb 15 to 20th for us to concentrate on moving from our current apartment to the new one.  Email replies and updates will continue be a bit slow, naturally; and possibly quite garbled, full of typos and odd bits of alien language which I will conveniently blame on the auto-fill in my cell phone email set up.   

You know you are very tired and skeptical and just plain burnt out when Welcome to Night Vale becomes your new handle on sanity and the odd goings on make more sense than reality.  Think 'Prairie Home Companion's News from Lake Wobegon, but with an Area 51 twist.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! ^_^
Sometimes Blogger doesn't let me reply to comments on my own blog, but I will try to get back to you!