Monday, October 21, 2013

Information Main Menu

Notice: I do sew and tailor clothing for People. You can find that information at my Dressing Cats blog.  The Customer Waiting Lists are the same for both sides of my sewing business.

Portfolio

Doll Clothing Commission Information.

Customer Waiting List




My shop on Etsy.




Personal Projects I'm updating rather than making new posts for each time.

sewingboxdesigns2011
@
gmail.com

Contact is from Mon - Friday 9 am to 5 pm Pacific Time Zone.  

I check my email in the morning and evening during business hours now that I no longer use a 'smart phone'.  You will have a response with in 24 hours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! ^_^
Sometimes Blogger doesn't let me reply to comments on my own blog, but I will try to get back to you!