Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Yay! Labels!

My label order finally arrived!  They are a bit big, but I can fold them and put them in seams.  I'll find a way to make them unobtrusive.  But now I can 'sign' my doll clothing! ^_^    


I got them at Heirloom Woven Labels.  These are nicely tight woven, professional looking labels that do not break down and fray away in the laundry, or stain clothing, not cheap printed ones.  I've used them before in sewing for people.  They sent some samples of their other items as well, and all are very lux.  This company has the lowest minimum order and the best prices for a small business.  They also do the other tags and things; clothing care, sizes, etc..  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! ^_^
Sometimes Blogger doesn't let me reply to comments on my own blog, but I will try to get back to you!