Thursday, September 12, 2013

Finally, Blogger! Comments work!

I think the lethal combination of Ad-blocker and Google and its preventing comments and commenting has finally been solved!  What ever that glitch about logging me out all the time was, they've done 'something' that's allowed me to use the settings fix.

I'm still screening, though, all those vampirestat and troll site hits in my stats are scary.  Sad to know %75 percent of traffic is just those creepy things.  I wonder what those sites actually get out of this, because if you're silly enough to click on the urls, all it does is take you to a page that says what it is.  And I have Norton for the other problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! ^_^
Sometimes Blogger doesn't let me reply to comments on my own blog, but I will try to get back to you!