Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Military Surplus Coat Now Available

The Military Surplus look coat is now available as for 70 cm tall slim and Uncle size dolls in my Etsy shop as a custom color choice listing.  Current estimated shipping time is 2 - 3 weeks based on my work load.  This coat comes with real pockets, button holes and a slide buckle on the belt.

Right click and open in a new tab or window for the big picture.

Angelsdoll Michael Ball Joint Doll





ball joint doll custom sewing


Olive green is such a frustrating color to show on screen.  It's a bit more green than this, really.   
I can make this coat pattern up in any light weight fabric, even lace.  Just not vinyl.  My sewing machine is not suited to vinyl or pleather, and I find it too stiff for doll clothes anyway.  I'll leave that stuff to an expert in vinyl and pleather.  The lining in this coat was my preference, but the lining for ordered coats will match the fabric color chosen.  Please see the shop listing for doll measurements. 


Current color choices:

  The fabric is in my stock and I can start the order on receiving payment.  Fabric not in stock will be crossed out until replaced.  I will try to keep the colors if not the exact fabric. 

I'm so happy because this is one of my big New Year's goals, to start listing custom choice clothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! ^_^
Sometimes Blogger doesn't let me reply to comments on my own blog, but I will try to get back to you!